quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2008

Instinto à Selvageria


E a vontade de...
E o sono..
E o trabalho amanhã cedo..
E uma mistura de Oasis com Britney Spears..
De câmera digital com cabelo..
De roupa velha de dormir com o ângulo.
Do preto com o branco.
De querer sair louca pela rua cantando..
De beber algo bom e forte.
De saltar longe e fora disso..
De ficar high.
De não ter ressaca amanhã..
De fazer 1984 sair das páginas amareladas.
De suar muito pedalando ou fazendo amor selvagem com ele.

Desejo. Eu tenho. Além do que a percepção acusaria.


[Phonography]

We’re not so different you and me,
‘Cause we both share our share of obscenities,
And everybody’s got some freaky tendencies,
Hidden or admitted, ‘cause we all got needs,

And I make no apologies, (Uh-uh)
I’m into phonography, (Uh-uh)
And I like my bluetooth buttons comin’ loose,
I need my hands free,
Then I let my mind roam,
Playing with my ringtone.

He got service, I got service,
Baby we can talk all night, (Go)

Let’s talk about biology,
Make believe you’re next to me,
Phonography, phonography,
Talk that sexy talk to me,
Better make sure that the line is clean,
Keep it confidential, you and me.
Phonography, phonography,
Dirty talking, call it phonography. (Hey)

I can final all your commands,
But there will be no talk of adding you to my plans,
I’ll keep you connected as long as you understand,
Thats how we should keep it Mister Telephone Man.

And I make no apologies, (Uh-uh)
I’m into phonography, (Uh-uh)
And I like my bluetooth buttons comin’ loose,
I need my hands free,
Then I let my mind roam,
Playing with my ringtone.


He got service, I got service,
Baby we can talk all night, (Go)

Let’s talk about biology,
Make believe you’re next to me,
Phonography, phonography,
Talk that sexy talk to me,
Better make sure that the line is clean,
Keep it confidential, you and me.
Phonography, phonography,
Dirty talking, call it phonography. (Hey)

Baby if you’re not alone,
Take me on speakerphone,
What I’m ‘bout to say right here,
Is just for your ears to hear,
If you need to hit me back, hit me back,
I got a *69,
(for that, for that)

6 comentários:

  1. "E uma mistura de Oasis com Britney Spears.."
    tomara que eu não consiga nem imaginar o que sairia disso. :P

    te gosto, Gi! =)

    post scriptum: o comentário anterior eu apaguei porque tinha errado uma letra
    eaihaeoihoaei

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Desejos turvos e que ficam presos não deveriam ter esse nome, pois se temos desejos temos o dever de realiza-los..
    Entao pegue aquela bebida, esqueça a ressaca e corra para os braços dele..... e faça como a musica, ou como quiser....

    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. desejos não foram feitos pra se usar marcha a ré ou freio de mão ...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Gi, linda!
    Ufa!!! Suei lendo.

    ResponderExcluir

Epifanias alheias

Seguidores