quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

The black sheep.


You know when someone insists in making you believe your are mean and selfish? And then, in the end you try to be kinder and kinder every day, but it just seems to produce the opposite effect?
Well, that's how I feel right now. Tottally wronged.
And now I simply feel like doing ecxactly the opposite in an desperate attempt to avenge myself from all this years of bad treatment from the ones of my own kind.
Desperatedly trying to find a way to make them see it was always wrong to do it to me.
I wish to rebel instantly and make them suffer at least half of what I passed through.
And, worse, now I see it is all about me, always was, once things have changed for the coming generation....
Being forced to believe I was bad and worng when actually everything was distorted and seen upside-down.
Feeling harmed. Profoundly.
Feeling less.
An outcast, denied all that could have been great so many years ago.
However, for the unjust, I truly believe there is payback.
And definetly no through my hands and thoughts.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Epifanias alheias

Seguidores