quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

Thinking...


Going away for a while...
Wash my soul in the ocean...
Try and make this vacations have good memories to fill me...
And forget the dilema of nowadays..
In need to change some things..
Insastified with the career..
Stuck and desperately trying to move somewhere..
Time to talk things over..
Can't stand these circumstances anymore..
Maybe now I am changed..
And therefore I feel the rest must change with me..
Match the rhythms..
It is pretty bad to feel wrong, not enough, even upside down
I need more, so I can actually move forwards
Otherwise I am always here,
On the ordinary work
Being an ordinary self
Having nothing to celebrate, to be proud of.
Without expectations, without hope.
I cannot lose my hope
It feeds me from the inside out.
I cannot stand the feeling of wasting my time.
I hope to be heard and understood.
And given what is needed.

Um comentário:

Epifanias alheias

Seguidores